Tuesday, March 24, 2009

NEW HOME FOR THE KNOLL ARCHIVES

Ang, of Think or Be Eaten, will soon host the complete archives of From The Grassy Knoll and Beyond the Grassy Knoll at THIS LINK. At the moment, there's this message:

The bad news: Regular listeners to Vyzygoth's Beyond The Grassy Knoll were stunned earlier this month when learning of the end of Beyond The Grassy Knoll broadcasts.

The good news: Think Or Be Eaten will be carrying on the legacy of The Grassy Knoll.

Specifics are still to be determined, but at this time here is what we know. The Grassy Knoll archives, spanning seven years of many diverse interviews, will be accessible here. The re-broadcasting of his entire archive, A to Z, will be made available one month at a time.

Bookmark this page because this will be the new permanent place on the web to access all Grassy Knoll audio archives and other related Knoll materials. TOBE has offered to make this space available to Vyz in whatever way he wants to utilize it and he has accepted that offer.

Exactly when this transition will occur is not yet known but tune in here for further information and updates, we will keep you apprised. As we get more information we will pass it on to you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Riddance to him. He should never have brought back the show.

Anonymous said...

"Good Riddance"

I would not go that far.

I still think he was right on a vast number of isssues.

I do not buy into the total paranoia package, however. Getting into this state of mind where EVERYTHING is a covert plot to destroy mankind is destructive even from a Christian perspective. Not everyone is out to get you.

Remeber Vyz's Going to the bank story? He got all freaked out because the bank teller was giving him attitude? You know what, I bet if any one of us met him and didn't know who he was we would act the same way.

Vyz said...

To the last of you anonymous brainacs, one of whom I'm sure I know by the sissy M.O.

I love it when people like you generalize in absolutes, like using "everything." That's in your own head and, at that, it's an incorrect characterization.

And even if that were the case, then why didn't you comment when the show was running and the e-mail was active?

All this amounts to is a pusillanimous cheap shot. Gee, what a surprise.

Regarding the bank incident, get the facts right: it was a bank with whom I had an account for 14 years. The particular branch is not the one I used the most. The depositing of a Canadian money order--and this is in a town whose population booms by 40% with snowbird Canadians--seemed to be cause for this Indian immigrant to take exception with me, like I was pulling something off.

I mention the teller's heritage because we in the U.S. sometimes forget that they can affix their Brahmin attitude to what they consider the great unwashed class of Americans.

In addition, I could barely make out what she was saying because of her thick accent.

Lastly, I had on a visor not a hat, which by definition is a head covering, which a visor is not, being basically a head band with a brim that neither hides the length or color of my hair. I was anything but a security risk.

I wrote letters of protest to the bank president and branch manager and got apologies.

Now, say, if someone like you met me, and I didn't know who you were, there'd be no problem. Why should there be? I have met strangers for 58 years of my life and have had little to no problem.

But if you met me and gave me the kind of treatment I got in the bank, I'd say you'd have several seconds to reconsider your position or get ready for some exercise.

I don't suffer assholes lightly and, at my age, I didn't get here because I couldn't back it up.

Judging by both of your e-mails, it's clear to me that neither of you ever said anything like you wrote here to anyone's face.

Why don't you girls go out and buy a new dress?

By the way, the show will be playing for the next four years. You can get to hate me all over again. Awesome, eh?