Wednesday, April 19, 2006

FREE "LOOSE CHANGE" DVD!!!

UPDATE (July 2008): After over a year of inactivity, we've lately received some requests for this video. The DVD file is no longer on my computer from which to make duplicates, and therefore I am no longer able to honor this offer. I deeply apologize for any inconvenience.

If any reader of this blog would like a FREE DVD of "Loose Change: Second Edition," email me HERE with your name and address. These are high-quality DVD Rs that will play on just about any player, including old clunkers (unlike many newer commercial releases). I promise I will NOT spam you or pester you in any way. This offer is limited to US and Canadian addresses (NTSC system), one DVD per address. There are no other restrictions. Did I mention it was FREE? It's TOTALLY FREE.

3 comments:

yanmaneee said...

goyard handbags
supreme clothing
golden goose sneakers
jordan shoes
supreme hoodie
nike max
nike air force 1
lebron 17 shoes
kyrie 5 shoes
kd 11

mcshathe said...

useful source www.dolabuy.ru description dolabuy.ru Visit Your URL bags replica gucci

mestere said...

replica bags vuitton gucci replica handbags w0l43h8t92 replica bags from turkey replica bags turkey fake hermes b8g23t6s88 replica bags seoul his response a9b80f1p12 replica louis vuitton handbags replica bags near me o0w69j9l15