Thursday, July 27, 2006

My Letter to the Durango Herald

Hello,

A friend of mine forwarded your recent online poll on 9/11, which I noted had a preponderance of the respondents stating that 9/11 was a cover-up. (The results were 63.99% for as opposed to 36.01% against, with 3749 responding.)

Now I note that these poll results have disappeared from your website. Considering that this was one of your most popular polls, I think that might bother those who contributed. Some of them with might even suspect that you had censored the results--basing that suspicion on the shoddy treatment of the 9/11 truth movement by the media generally.

I'd be interested in knowing why the poll results disappeared. If 64% of your respondents feel that 9/11 was at the very least a cover-up, I'd say that's big news.

Sincerely,
Andy Senior

No comments: