Monday, November 20, 2006

WHAT DISINFO LOOKS LIKE?

Professor James Fetzer here makes a dramatic presentation of a theory that has just been newly minted by Professor Judy ("My Theory That Belongs To Me") Wood. If this Buck Rodgers in the 21st Century Hypothesis gains wider circulation, each 9/11 Truther will be required to wear a foil hat (fashioned of Morgan Reynolds Wrap) as a badge of ignominy. This stuff makes my Laputans piece sound sane. Gotta love the "Zorro slashes," too. I can almost hear the chant going up: "Fetzer and Judy, sitting in a tree--K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

Also, if Fetzer's talking about throwing Steinways off buildings, I'd like one. They're amazing instruments, and I've always really wanted one. Not dropped on me from a great height, but delivered by truck, preferably. If Fetzer is mad enough to wave his arms about like Zorro, he's not far from vandalizing a couple of Steinway Baby Grands. That would just make me weep.

Seriously, just what is Fetzer trying to do here? It begins to look very much like disinfo.

No comments: