Thursday, March 22, 2007

Credit is Due: Vyzygoth & The Grassy Knoll by Angie Riedel

We were moved by this tribute to our friend Vyz written by Angie Riedel and appearing on her pbsBlog this week. We hope she doesn't mind us republishing it here, because we feel the same way.

One of the best things that can happen to us as we go through life, is having the luck to stumble across really great people. People who end up making a difference in our lives, in a really good way. In this age of technology it's not even necessary to meet someone in person to be able to partake of what they're doing in the world and to benefit profoundly from that work.

Today I want to introduce you to someone who deserves recognition for being one of these extraordinary people. He is known as Vyzygoth and he does a radio program on the internet called The Grassy Knoll.

Vyz's radio program is unlike any other. Besides being commerical free, his show provides his listeners with a launch pad to understand the real world. The diversity of his guests and the wide range of topics he covers are the most significant learning tool I have ever discovered. Simply put, Vyzygoth is a catalyst to empowered self learning he deserves recognition for his contribution to our times and our lives. It is absolutely true that anyone who listens to him regularly, even for a short period of time, will come away forever changed.

I found The Grassy Knoll archives on the A-Infos web site about a year or so ago, then went to Vyzygoth's website where I listened to the current archives which he leaves freely available to all who are interested in hearing them. There was a heck of a lot there of real importance. I was introduced to a wide range of things about life in America that many of us know absolutely nothing about.

Many of the guests on his show talked about things I found fascinating and I often wanted to find out more about what they were saying. I quickly learned to make sure I had a good chunk of time set aside before visiting the archives because it always happened that one thing would lead to another and I would end up on a voyage of discovery that sometimes lasted for days.

My own journey of self-education about the real way that things happen in the real world has been going on for 2-1/2 years, and I have learned a lot. Vyzygoth's Grassy Knoll weekday show has played a significant part in my process of becoming informed; and how many radio programs can you say that about?

The first thing I got about Vyz was that he knew a whole lot about the world. He knows history and current events and he's obviously an avid reader. I felt like a neophyte rube when I first listened to him because I often knew little or nothing of what he was talking about. This spurred me to do my homework and get informed about literally countless things that I now understand play a pivotal role in how this world works. His "regular guy" voice made me feel welcome, but I had to listen for a long time before I sheepishly emailed him to let him know how much I appreciated his show. I didn't expect a reply but I got one.

One could easily get the impression that Vyz has plenty of time on his hands because he responds to the emails he receives and at times will put substantial time and energy into these electronic conversations. It wasn't until I was a guest on his show that I began to realize how huge his audience really is, based on the number of visits that came to my websites after the show. It knocked my socks off.



Vyz is an enabler in the right way. He seeks to connect with his community, and then to inter-connect his community. He asks for nothing in return. He is consistent, sincere, and one knows that he is what he seems to be, there is no facade there, he wears his heart on his sleeve.

Always the gentleman, he is genuinely free of egotistical behavior, and he always treats people with courtesy. He talks to people who have vast amounts of specialized in depth knowledge in a way that always puts the spot light on the guest, allowing them the free space and time to relate substantial chunks of useful information and which also allows the guest to become a presence of note to the listener. It is wonderful the way Vyz assumes such an unaffecting role, but it cannot and never does camouflage his own amazing breadth of knowledge and understanding of so many things.

It's almost difficult to express my appreciation for Vyz and his body of work. I have grown to really admire this man. His strong sense of ethics, his wonderful sense of humor, his ability to cut to the hidden heart of the matter, his excellent instincts, his uncanny knack of seeing what others may not see, and his skills as a radio host all combine to create a gift of substance and uniqueness, something that is personally useful and important to me, and I want to thank him for all of it. He deserves to be acknowledged for his very real contribution to us. I know that Keith Hansen is a very admired and well liked person to so many people from all over the world, and on so many different levels.

For recognition of excellence in your work Vyz, accept my heart felt gratitude, appreciation and affection. You're one of a kind and you have changed my life for the better in a way no one else ever has.

Angie Riedel

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keith Hanso[or e?]n of Vyzygoth seems like a nice guy and completely against the New World Order.

I have listened to him for nearly two years; this totals about 500 hours of his talks and interviews.

I am aware that the Government or the Elite have media propaganda agents and shills. Some obvious ones are: Rush Limbaugh, Micheal Allen Weiner Savage, Glen Beck. Others not so obvious are: David Icke {Alan Watt points out that David will have 90% of the info exposing the New World Order and then discredits himself with talk of "Shape Shifting Lizard People." This is done so that people who are new to this subject will {incorrectly} think its all bull Sh*t, thus protecting the Elite.}

Al Cuppit {his mission is to scare the people into inaction, thus allowing the Elite to Win}, The Collins brothers {their mission is to hopelessly confuse the public. Furthermore, they {they admitted this in one of their interviews with Keith. Keith did not ask any follow up questions about their trustworthiness.} have relatives with ties to the Government Intelligence Agencies.

Keith was interviewing the Collins brothers and they were telling the story of 911 'how they woke up that morning and the world had changed.' Keith seemed to think they used the word phrase 'woke up' as a symbolic phrase of 'seeing the light or truth' when in reality they used it in its dull literal sense, but gave the impression that they were with the 911 Truthers, while they were not. Keith did not catch this.

Keith's hate for the US Constitution draws suspicion from me, as does his defeatist attitude towards the Elite's military prowess against us {as if he would simply march into a concentration camp to be torchered and executed, since resistance is futile {Al Cuppit said so}. Is Keith Hanson a Good Guy, but simply misguided or is he some type of propagandist {How did he pay for his talks on the Internet? Where did his financing come from {he had no advertising}? Does this point to sinister forces? His hate of Alex Jones is also suspicious.

Anonymous said...

Victor,
I concur with Angie. Vyz has been instrumental in my education. As I was reading your post I thought to myself...self maybe Victor is just paranoid. I can understand that. There are plenty of reasons to be paranoid. Then As I read along I started to smell something and then there it was. Alex Jones. You nailed your Jesuit loving butt to the wall with that statement. I wouldn't expect Vyz to respond to your posting but, where I come from brothers stick up for one another. Vyz is a Christian and I am a follower of Jesus as well. Guess who opposes Christians....hmmmm can we say Satan.
Brian Coleman
KY

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

Anonymous said...

You have to write this things more.At this time there are a fantastic number of
individuals that suffer out of problems like fatness and excessive
weight today. The primary reason right behind this scenario would be the chaotic lifestyle and unusual agenda due to which they cannot really
give adequate particular attention on the health. A number of them have
no possibly time to working out. For them, the easiest method to remain more healthy would be to start
taking the right supplements. If you want to forward to to have useful and proven healthy health supplement, Hemorrhoids Treatment
Cure may fulfill your preferences to a great extent. The genuine extract of Hemorrhoids Treatment Cure has been utilized as
an efficient weight loss supplement.

My blog; hemorrhoids relief after delivery

yanmaneee said...

nike vapormax
air max 270
polo ralph lauren
kyrie 4
kobe shoes
stephen curry shoes
jordan shoes
vans shoes
golden goose outlet
converse outlet store