Saturday, May 28, 2011

Memorial Day Special with Vyz on Think Or Be Eaten

Friday I recorded a special two-part Memorial Day program with my friend Keith Hansen (aka Vyzygoth) for Think Or Be Eaten. It's a different kind of observance in which we discuss and demonstrate how music was used in preparing people for both World Wars. Download the show here: PART 1 and PART 2.

The latest edition (Issue 7) of Inside The Grassy Knoll can be found HERE. Many thanks to Ang Riedel who designs this beautiful publication.

4 comments:

herb said...

Listening right now. Real good show. Whose idea was it?

Andy said...

Vyz suggested it. I think it came out great!

herb said...

I think it did too. Did you put it on Facebook?

Andy said...

I linked to it both on my page and the RADIOLA! page. I mentioned it in my mass email last week, too.