Monday, July 14, 2008

HIATUS

I'm taking a break from this site for a while. I don't retract or repudiate anything I've said here, but I'm tired of all the political/personal/religious crap, and I'm absolutely out of patience. I need to recharge my batteries and replenish my electrolytes.

I've been getting a ton of emails, mostly on two subjects: (1) Jew bashing and (2) TV Fakery. The Jew stuff is the same crap that's been going around for decades, and it makes me yawn. I don't even look at it. I have more sympathy for the TV Fakery crowd, since
everything on TV is fake. The only things I really like to watch on TV are old Betty Boop cartoons and the occasional 1930s comedy. (I highly recommend "International House" and "Million Dollar Legs.") And now certain religious types are telling me I'm going to Hell. Whatever. I'm just weary as Hell.

Research into the events of Sept. 11, 2001 has always been Herb's passion more than mine, and he needs to write and post more. I feel I've written enough, for the time being.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Andy, no matter the course, we all have to tac into harbor for a rest.

Buffered by the anti-simimatic label and BS the media throw at us we all need some sunshine.

I've learned a lot since 9/11 thanks to this site and many others. The truth will set us free but not make us happy.

My favorite site is www.educate-yourself.org and some links ther have been helpful to live a positive life.

Sylvan Beach tomorrow and this weekend. A Cors, sun and a swim always gives me a lift.

Thanks for your commentaries. They were entertaining and on point.

regards,

Joe J

Andy said...

Joe,

Thanks. I'm feeling much better these days. I learned that blocking certain email addresses doesn't result in catastrophe. And I've decided not to attempt to mix it up with bigots and others who go a-trolling.

I appreciate your kind words and moral support more than I can say.

Andy